every decision I have ever made. A few times they've looked at me and said, "Are you sure?" or "Meh..", but have always been there and supported me.
Here are some of the decisions that they fully supported. (I Think!)
- Working at Lundy's while I was in high school, a little Sunoco garage in Kermit WV.
- Leaving home to go to Nashville Auto-Diesel College in Nashville TN.
- Marrying my high school sweet heart at the age of 20.
- Mom, I want to make a tater gun. Can I? - NO! (I was 14)
- Dad, I'm thinking about changing jobs. - Are you sure?
- Do you like my logo? - "Meh"
Mom do you like my Logo? - "Meh"
Mom: Well... It's kinda silly looking. You are a professional and you should look professional.
I really wasn't surprised by Mom's answer.
I guess my real estate photography company logo of a little blue shirt walking is kinda silly, but it is what I wanted. As we sat and talked I explained why I chose it. I told Mom it wasn't that I was trying to be unprofessional. I chose it because it stood out. My little blue shirt walking logo is something that I could use as watermark on a photo and that it would stand out.
I then showed my Mom two examples on how it showed up on Google.
Example #1 Google Lexington Ky Real Estate Photography and then click on images tab.
Example#2 Google Lexington Home Staging and then click images tab.
So this is the story on why I chose a little blue shirt walking to be my logo.